LTE POSITION SENSOR
DIMENSIONS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTION
FIXING ON THE ACTUATOR AND START-UP
= Total length
The position sensor can be fixed on the cylinder using either two M4 T-slot plates for vertical insertion + 2 M4x14 hexagon socket countersunk head
screws (code W0950000469). If the cylinder head projects from the liner, position one or more spacers.
The installation procedure is as follows:
1. Insert either the fixing blocks or the plates in the T-slots in the cylinder (fig. A);
2. Mount the position sensor on the cylinder, aligning the reference mark a) with the end of the liner (Fig. A). Do up the screws loosely and retract the
piston rod completely (Fig. B).
3. Connect the voltage or current analogue output, power on the position sensor and wait at least 1 second for the magnet orientation to be
4. Slide the position sensor along until the zero value reading is 0.8V.
5. Tighten the two M4x14 screws on the securing element inserted in the T-slot (Fig. C).
The end of the position sensor may project a certain amount from the end of the cylinder head, depending on the type of cylinder.