ENVIRONMENT AND ENERGY SAVING
Below is a list of materials and general indications on how to dispose of them.
• Cast aluminium alloy
• Cast zamak
• Sintered bronze
These materials can be taken to a recycling plant as scrap.
• POM - Acetal Polyoxymethylene Copolymer: Hostaform
• PA - Polyamide polymer/Nylon: Grilamid, Durethaned, Zytel and others
• ABS - Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene polymer: Novodur and others
• PET - Polyester resin: Rynite
• PPS - Poly-Phenylene Sulphide: Fortron
• PTFE - Polytetrefluoroethene
These materials can be taken to a recycling plant.
Since they are only used in our products in small quantities, are greasy and, after long use,
are also covered in metal filings, these materials are not taken to a recycling plant but are classified
non-hazardous special waste.
• Magnets (neodymium, plastoferrite, plasto-neodymium)
• PC boards
• Magnetic sensors
• Coils (PA+steel+copper)
• Power cables (PA or PU + copper)
These materials, which are generally present in our products in small quantities, are classified as
non-hazardous special waste
and are normally accepted as
Large amount of power cables and coils can be
to companies specialised in recycling power cables.
• Polyethylene bubble wrap – LDPE
• Polyethylene mesh – LDPE
• Clear or black polyethylene bags
These materials can be
and can be
taken to disposal centres
for paper and plastic.