How to assembly RML/RMC:
• Fig. Thanks to the male threaded part it’s possible to assembly directly on the actuator or on the valve.
• Fig. By using the ring nut screwed on the threaded body it’s possible the assembling on panels.
• Fig. On the plastic body there are two strong ring for the direct wall assembly.
• Fig. Fixing on plate trought the proper small square SQU L.
• Fig. For maintaining the tube the most parallel possible to the system , had been designed a specific version (RMC) with inlet and outlet at 90°.
CARTRIDGE REDUCER, SERIE RMS
If in a cylinder you require a thrust in one
direction only, e.g. piston rod extension,
and a lower thrust and pressure is sufficient
in the oth er direction, you can save a lot
of energy by mounting an economizer valve.
Cylinder Ø 80 mm, stroke 200 mm, 6 bar,
12 cycles/min, 16 hours a day, 230 days a year.
Consumption: 144 Nl/min => 3460 kWh/year =>
880 litres of oil => 2428 kg of CO
=> € 346/year.
If you install an economizer that reduces the pressure
from 6 to 2 bar, you SAVE: € 115/year.
The cartridge regulator can be used:
• Fitted directly into the structure or along the air
• Package with common feed and separate
MINIATURE REDUCER/ECONOMIZER, SERIES RML, RMC AND RMS